The original Honey Badger was developed at AAC by Kevin Brittingham and his R&D team at the request of an elite US special operations group looking to replace their MP5-SD’s with an upgraded platform. Requirements included the ability to shoot a rifle caliber round while maintaining low visibility and excellent signature suppression. Developed in conjunction with 300 AAC Blackout, the Honey Badger was born, exceeded expectations, but never made it to the commercial market.
Enter the Honey Badger by Q. At first glance, this Honey Badger appears to be the same as the original. Q focused on taking the iconic Badger to the next level and improved upon every technical aspect of the first-generation design. From the gas system to the trigger, and telescoping pistol brace – HB 2.0 does not disappoint.
COMMON FEATURES & SPECS:
- CALIBER: 300 BLK
- CLEAR HARD COAT ANODIZED 7075 ALUMINUM RECEIVERS (shades of tan may vary)
- FREE FLOATING 6061 ALUMINUM M-LOK HANDGUARD (shades of gray (grey?) may vary)
- 70° SAFETY SELECTOR
- 2-POSITION COLLAPSIBLE PDW STOCK
- ADJUSTABLE, LOW-PROFILE GAS BLOCK
- MUZZLE: 5/8-24 THREADS, TAPERED MUZZLE
- TRIGGER: 2-STAGE
- AR CONTROLS
SHORT BARREL RIFLE w/ SILENCER
- WEIGHT: 5 lbs 6 oz
- LENGTH: 26 IN – 31 IN
- BARREL: 7 IN, 1:5 TWIST
- HANDGUARD: 12 INCH M-LOK
- MUZZLE: HB DIRECT THREAD SILENCER
There are no reviews yet.